Sunday, March 30, 2008

GOING PRIVATE................

We have decided to go PRIVATE! We have loved sharing our lives with everyone, but we would like to know who is looking at us. Please let us know if you have not recieved an invite and we will be happy to do so. You can leave a comment with your email or if you don't feel comfortable doing that email us at allenfamilyblog@gmail.com

Thanks for this extra step in helping us feel safer!

Our new blog site is:
cherishingthedays.blogspot.com


Don't worry Mom & Grandma we will walk you through it!!!

9 comments:

Melissa Cantwell said...

We would love to get an invite.

theSwensenFamily said...

Us too! You're blog is super cute! I'd love to keep looking!

lindseybswensen@yahoo.com

Shannon Sundberg said...

We would love to get an invite. It is so fun to keep up with your family.

Lisa said...

Fun to see how you are also surviving this residency!

lisatburns@gmail.com

Laurie Gustafson said...

Okay, I love the new background and your big picture...there are so many things I need you to teach me!

Charlotte said...

Hi! Just got back to town & finally set-up a gmail acct. Would love to get an invite, too! Also, your picture is really cute!

Krissy said...

Hi Kandice - I just found your blog and I'd love to keep up with you guys through your blog. rkhardy@Hotmail.com
Private's a great idea, I should do that soon too.
-krissy

Nadia said...

I found you through lots of other people and would love to keep up with you. We had the same problem being private so I just gave up. We would love an invite though

Ruth said...

I would love to get an invite to your blog. It is nice to see what you and your cute family are up too!

ruthieb@gmail.com